8 weeks pregnant breasts stopped hurting - When do boobs stop hurting?

Discussion in 'General Health, Pharmacy & Drugs Support Forum' started by lillywhite, Aug 27, 2018.

1. lillywhite

lillywhite New Member

I am pretty worried right now because I am pregnant but my breasts have stopped hurting. My breasts felt tender even before I found out that I was pregnant. It was not very sore and did not hurt while I walked but it was sore enough to not let me sleep on my chest at night. Today when I woke up, I was sleeping on my stomach but it worried me because my breasts did not feel tender anymore. Even when my husband hugged me, I did not feel they were as tender as it used to be. I am still in my first trimester, 8 weeks to be precise and the doctors even heard the baby’s heartbeat when we went for an ultrasound at 6 weeks. I get this bad feeling that I am not pregnant any longer and I have lost my baby. When is it normal for the breasts to stop feeling sore? I am really nervous and worried now because I feel I have lost my baby.

2. BigCat

BigCat Member

I don’t think you need to be so worried. It varies from body to body, for how long the breasts hurt and if it doesn’t, it never means you have lost your baby. Let me tell you my case. When I was pregnant for the first time, my breasts were terribly sore. It hurt real bad even when I used to walk normally. But when I got pregnant for the second time, my breasts did not hurt at all even for a single day. So, it varies from person to person and even from one pregnancy to the other. If you are not getting cramps or spotting, then I think you are doing perfectly fine.

3. HouseQueen

HouseQueen New Member

There is nothing to be worried about it. Mine stopped hurting when I was 5 weeks pregnant and in another 2 weeks, I will be having my baby. So, there is nothing to be worried about it. If you still feel something is wrong, then rush to your doctor and have a check-up.

4. lillywhite

lillywhite New Member

I am worrying about it because they were hurting till now and all of a sudden it stopped. Even from what I read, they should ideally stop hurting only after the first trimester. I have heard people say that it is not at all a good sign if your symptoms of pregnancy stop all of a sudden. I am planning to take an appointment with my doctor.

5. Cambria

Cambria New Member

My breasts were unbearable throughout my pregnancy and it was accompanied with nausea well. There were times when my breasts were just tender and at other times, the pain was unbearable. At times, only the nausea was there. So, there is nothing to worry in my opinion. Our bodies act weird when we are pregnant.

6. BigDaddy

BigDaddy New Member

I think for your peace of mind, it is better that you go to your doc and get yourself checked. I don’t think there is anything wrong with your pregnancy, but just for your personal satisfaction, you can visit your doc. Also, you can check if you have other pregnancy symptoms. If you do, then don’t worry at all.

7. lillywhite

lillywhite New Member

I hardly had any morning sickness till now and it was only the tenderness of my breasts that confirmed my pregnancy. The reason I am all the more worried is because I am down with pneumonia right now and I was put on pregnancy safe antibiotics by my doctor. I feel really tired because of the pneumonia and the antibiotics and at times I feel like my symptoms are becoming on and off. I know I worry too much but that is the way I am. My first official prenatal appointment is this week and I hope things are fine and my baby is doing well. I think I am one of those lucky ones whose pregnancy symptoms vanished way before time. I feel very anxious to be honest!

8. RachelT

RachelT New Member

Breast pain is not a factor girl! And I am due in 2 weeks yayyyy!!! I will be having my first baby. I am so excited to meet the little one. Hopefully the delivery goes fine too and I have my little one in my arms soon.

9. lillywhite

lillywhite New Member

Guys, sorry for the delayed update. The baby is fine. What relief.
    Ohhh wow!!! That’s amazing news. I hope you are feeling good. Do keep us updated and I will be happy to hear from you. Good luck with your delivery!