Acxion Diet Pills Reviews And Effects/Side Effects Discussion

Discussion in 'General Health, Pharmacy & Drugs Support Forum' started by lou, Feb 3, 2016.

1. lou

lou New Member

I got my new weight loss fix – Acxion, today. Tried it today and I am okay, I don’t feel much happening – doubt it will plug my appetite entirely. No palpitations or jitters so far. Felt a rise in energy though for the first few hours after taking the pills. Feel it is too early to draw definite
    conclusions. With any luck, I will be able to share positive results over the next few weeks.

2. Maddy

Maddy New Member

My wife just ordered a box and can just not wait! Keep us posted about your progress with it. Let me see what happens when she tries her's and will share her experiences as welL.

3. SexyThing

SexyThing New Member

I have been trying to choose between this or Ritalin. I have never tried either before. But the problem is that I have anxiety, so not sure…wish I could get Adderall…

4. Rambo

Rambo New Member

My sister has started with acxion few days ago and finds it very strong. She always has to split it into two to take it. It works wonders for the energy and has curbed the appetite entirely.

5. Valleygirl

Valleygirl New Member

I started on acxion just today. It’s been 12 hours since I took the first dose. Happy that I can still feel its effects – no appetite at all. Keeping fingers crossed!

6. HappyFlower

HappyFlower New Member

I got no results from acxion :( and it was so easy to get, would have been fantastic if it worked…at least impacted the appetite a bit. But no luck :(

7. Divine

Divine New Member Staff Member

As the results vary in this thread, I am sure it all has to do with the gender, weight, metabolism etc. Every individual is different. Some may show results in a week, whereas some may take some time. Sometimes dosage too plays an important part.
    @HappyFlower@HappyFlower You can increase the dosage and wait for the results. Things may turn different.

8. Fedora

Fedora New Member

Hi, I am taking acxion and it has so far worked well for me. Have lost a few pounds in the first 2 weeks itself. Looking forard to lose some more in the coming weeks. I am so excited.