Banana dick vs straight penis

Discussion in 'Sex and Sexual Health Forum' started by Bob, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Bob

Bob New Member

Ive always been curious if having a curvy banana penis has more pros or cons in comparison to a straight one . Or rather curved one’s more common and normal or straight dicks

2. Cock

Cock New Member

Ohh boy ! My girlfriend always had desires for a slight curvy one and before that I used to think my straight dick is the bomb.
    So any recommendations or techniques you guys have here to get or transform mine into a curvy one ?

3. bottle

bottle New Member

In my experience its difficult to develop a curve but you could possibly experiment with upward jelqs and create a curvy motion with every jelq.

Its pretty amazing to have a banana shaped dick especially If you are not good at hitting the g-spot. But incase you have a straight one , what you need to do is angle your penis or body and you should hit the right spot. One way is to place a pollow under her ass ,which will put her vagina at an angle and it will be easier to hit the g-spot.

Developing a good technique in the bed takes far less efforts than building a curve on your dick.

4. House

House Administrator Staff Member

It doesn’t matter so much if you have straight or curved one. Both are pretty normal and there’s a good amount of variance in the sizes and shapes of dicks. Curved or straight, you are fine .
    You have more chance attaining satisfaction in bed if you focus on understanding what best suits your shape or curvature than trying to change its angle or shape.

5. Cells

Cells New Member

Mine has a more banana like curve but with my current efforts and over a period of time if I do end up with more length which I am hopeful about , then I think I will be more straight and the curve will diminish . It doesn’t worry me so much actually because maybe with a bigger and wider dick I will be able to please my wife lot more than I do with a shorter and curvy dick . Let’s see how it works out.

6. batman

batman Member

Not sure about all curvy dicks but maybe for some having an upward curve might help hit the g-spot if they are into missionary style. Personally for me curves don’t matter so much and don’t really find curve one’s to be more striking or less striking than straight dicks.

I wouldn't bother too much with changing the penis curve unless the curve is too much and it hinders your sexual performance in someway. Having a good EQ is should be of highest priority and is lot more important than the curve.

Coming to the A-spot , only really long dicks can reach it .Most people agree that A-spot is part of the act for guys who have 7.5” or bigger penis. It does however seem to be pretty pleasurable and if you fall into that size range you should definitely make use of it.

7. Fooker

Fooker New Member

Hey guys . Pretty interesting discussion and lot of familiar thoughts. My dick is pretty much curved up . To be honest ,during my teenage days I used to be concerned but as I started dating and gained sexual experience I realized there was nothing wrong with me. None of the women have ever found my curved penis to be weird or funny . Infact my wife loves it and ends up squirting a lot of times during our mad love making sessions . I feel it’s the same as having different shape and size of nose / ears etc

8. Jake

Jake New Member

What if her butt is up in the air ? The upward curve won’t be helping in any way to hit the g-spot As a matter of fact , the trough of the curvature would be raising the head of the penis into the other side of the vagina’s wall . If nothing it will at least reduce the force at the g-spot incase of a tight pussy.

9. Howard

Howard New Member

In my experience Ive always preferred my straight penis compared to curvy one. In fact every girl I have had sex with has praised my dick saying its pretty eye-catching. Especially my current girlfriend says it’s the most impressive cock she’s ever come across despite experiencing some curvy ones too . Never faced any complaint or dissatisfaction from any girl in bed due to my dick being straight.

10. riverman

riverman New Member

Interesting discussion. I am surprised no one has tried researching and finding the ratio or curved and straight dicks. Mine is a curvy banana with and awfully high angle. Subject to my EQ condition, at times it can come as close to just an inch away from my belly line. Anyone with similar curvature?

11. House

House Administrator Staff Member

As per this page

54-58% of dicks are absolutely straight in terms of horizontal as well as vertical axis.
    22-25% are in the form of “U' or skyward curve.
    5-15% with an “n" or descending curve
    10-14% tilt toward the left from the POV of the person, and just about 1-2% tilt in the right direction. I am straight but have envied dudes with upward curves. It just kind of looks a lot more macho to me.

12. Bryan

Bryan New Member

Well, I don't think it matters. But a lot of women like penis with a little curvy upwards. I think it's hot to them. Mine is a little curvy left but still it's curvy up, my wife loves it.