Does sex hurt the second time?

Discussion in 'Sex and Sexual Health Forum' started by girlie, Mar 30, 2016.

1. girlie

girlie New Member

Hi! I’m 18 years old and about a month ago, my boyfriend and I tried having sex for the first time. It hurt like hell. Then last week, we tried for a second time. And it still hurt. Is this normal? Should I still feel pain even though I already lost my virginity last month?

2. georgina

georgina New Member

You are not alone on this. This happened to me too. I felt a lot of pain and discomfort the first time that I had sex. And not just on the first. I felt pain during the second, and the third, and the fourth time. I guess my boyfriend and I were too excited and I didn’t have enough lubrication that’s why it hurt. So the next time that you and your boyfriend have sex, make sure that you are properly lubricated. I hope this helps. Good luck!

3. Dragoness

Dragoness New Member

It may be that, you are not relaxed when you are having sex. This is understandable. I suggest that you take it slow. Do a lot of foreplay. I mean LOTS of foreplay. I can help to make you relax. Also, with enough foreplay, your vagina will become wet. This is important because this will make it easier for your boyfriend to enter you. The pain that you’re feeling is probably due to the friction caused by him entering you because you are not probably wet enough.

4. House

House Administrator Staff Member

Your body may not be used to having sex yet. It’s okay. You just started having sex. It will take time for your body to adjust.

5. megan

megan New Member

Don’t worry honey it will get better. The next time you try having sex, don’t jump straight into it. Do a lot of foreplay. Lick, suck, and touch one another. It’s fun. Trust me. ;)

6. kezza

kezza New Member

The first time that I had sex, it was with an older man. He definitely knew what he was doing because I only felt pain when he entered me. But halfway through the act, the pain subsided and it was really nice. I guess it helped a lot that my body was ready for intercourse.
    Before he entered me, he went down on me for a while. Perhaps you should ask your boyfriend to give you oral sex before intercourse. That way, you would be properly lubricated. I hope this helps. And I hope that you stop hurting soon.

7. traveller

traveller New Member

My girlfriend experienced this too. Although she told me that it was okay, I know that it hurt the first and even on the second time that we had sex. It got good for her probably after a few times. Well, my only advice is that you both take it slow, and do it gently. Don’t rush it. Do this and soon, you’ll be having pain-free sex and you will definitely enjoy it. Good luck to you both.