Is it normal to bleed after being fingered?

Discussion in 'Sex and Sexual Health Forum' started by trebla2010, Jan 27, 2018.

1. trebla2010

trebla2010 New Member

My boyfriend and I have been going out for 3 months now. We haven’t had sex but we do fool around a lot. Last night he fingered me and I bled quite a bit. I thought that I was having my period but apparently I’m not. This has never happened before. Is it normal for girls to bleed after being fingered? Any help would be great. Thanks!

2. sunkissed23

sunkissed23 New Member

Well it’s possible that the previous times he fingered you he did not reach your hymen and last night, he did. Don’t worry. This is just normal.

3. SomeGirl

SomeGirl New Member

The hymen can be broken by penile penetration, and yes even by fingering. Your boyfriend may have broken your hymen. There is nothing to worry about for it is perfectly normal, especially for a girl like you who hasn’t had sex yet.

4. nahla

nahla New Member

Oh this happened to me as well. One time my boyfriend was really horny and he was quite aggressive and rough when he fingered me so I bled. I was really scared that time and I thought that I may have a wound inside. But the bleeding stopped and I was only sore for a while. So don’t you worry. Stuff like this usually happens especially if you’re a virgin.

5. rubyclifton

rubyclifton New Member

It’s normal to bleed the first few times. I would assume that you are a virgin because you said that you and your boyfriend haven’t had sex yet. Then if that is the case, he may have probably reached your hymen. There is nothing to worry about. But if the bleeding continues, go see a doctor.

6. MorganJ

MorganJ New Member

You boyfriend may have popped your cherry. Well it’s kinda messy but perfectly normal. There’s nothing to be scared about. But if you’re still worried, then you should have yourself checked by your gynecologist.

7. BigCat

BigCat Member

During early sexual experiences, bleeding can sometimes occur. This is due to your hymen being stretched, or torn because of the penetration. So don’t worry, everything’s fine. Just refrain from doing any sexual acts for a while for it to recover.

8. batman

batman Member

If you already had your hymen ruptured, then I must ask - Does your boyfriend have fingernails? He could have grazed the soft inner vagina or even your cervix(really long fingers?). Should be ok though.