Where Can I Buy Phenibut

Discussion in 'General Health, Pharmacy & Drugs Support Forum' started by hope, Feb 8, 2016.

1. hope

hope New Member

Have heard a lot about Phenibut and I want to buy it. Where can I buy Phenibut?

2. Mav

Mav New Member

You should try Phenibut it is awesome; it will make you feel less worried. In my experience it will make you enjoy life, each to his own. You can buy it online.

3. Adam

Adam New Member

It is best to take Phenibut on weekends as it is holiday and even if you doze off then it is not an issue. I have been taking this for 14 months now, but strictly on Saturdays and Sundays. I take only 1-2g max.

4. parrot

parrot New Member

Phenibut is definitely good as it aids in sleeping. But one should be aware of the dosage and should not exceed 1-2G max and only two to three times in a week. Having more than what is recommended will lead to intolerance and obviously you want to avoid that. Apparently, people feel lot of fatigue after taking this medicine at the end of the day. Be aware and then take Phenibut.

5. Salvator

Salvator New Member

Yes I do agree that one might feel lot of fatigue and crash. I took between 1.5mg to 1.75mg and I was fine with no intolerance issue. But I did feel tired at the end of the day. To tell the truth I don’t know how one would react if more than 2g is consumed of phenibut.

6. baby

baby New Member

You can buy it online either from Amazon or eBay. If you want you can mix the powder in juice and consume it.

7. laura714

laura714 New Member

Never seen Fenibut on eBay or Amazon but I recommend ome of the largest Russian online pharmacies, which incidentally, take only Bitcoin as payment.