Where to buy nolvadex (tamoxifen) cheapest - Any Reviews?

Discussion in 'General Health, Pharmacy & Drugs Support Forum' started by Arch, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Arch

Arch New Member

Where can I buy Nolvadex online, I really need it within this month. Please help! I want a scam-free source. Short on funds and looking for a cheap tamoxifen generic. Also looking for experiences from members here who used it to eradicate gynecomastia?

2. spike

spike New Member

Citofen and Noltam are good generic brands of Tamoxifen(Nolvadex), don't get screwed by some "stupid site'. GenericDoctor.com* has it at a great price here and that's where I purchase from. I used it for a bit of gyno off cycle.
    I started of at 60mg for 2 weeks, then 40mg for 1 months. Then went down to 20mg for another 1.5 months. The stupid lumps shrunk completely after the first month, but I continued Nolva for full 3 months to make sure. Greatest thing I ever did :D

3. Phill

Phill New Member

Yes, GD is fine, but take 15-20 days sometimes to reach. So if you want them within this month, you should order soon.
    FYI: Nolva gave me an annoying side effect of acne as this shit blocks the estrogento build up the testosterone in the body. Nothing that cant be sorted with Nizoral shampoo.

4. Howard

Howard New Member

I used this for my gyno and it helped get rid all traces of the damn things. For my gear cycles in future, I will always supplement with arimidex and nolva during the cycle to prevent gyno. You really can't afford to be lazy when doing gear. Prepare well or just don't do it.

5. Heavy

Heavy New Member

Nolva rocks, works great for gyno and great for PCT.
    It also works very well for my water retention. I look leaner. But this really didn't do much for actual body fat, just got rid of the water, thereby making muscle look more defining and lean. It's also great for libido and erections imo :)

6. Devil

Devil New Member

Isn't nolvadex/tamoxifen meant for preventing and treating breast cancer. And I see guys here using it. WTF is going on?

7. Goodman

Goodman New Member

;) gyno the guys refer to here is gynecomastia which people refer to as 'man boobs". Guys who use steroids are very prone to breast tissue growth. Nolvadex helps in alleviating that.

8. Damien Klerk

Damien Klerk New Member

Nolvadex has been in use for over 40 years. It is used to treat hormone-receptor positive early and metastatic breast cancers.

Tamoxifen attaches to the hormone receptor in the cancer cell, blocking estrogen from attaching to the receptor.